The AI Heroes course is aimed at creating super heroes with the scope of saving the world of tomorrow from evil bots. The course is 16 hours long with 8 hours of tutor-led video conferencing and 8 hours of self-paced projects and builds. The AI Heroes course is divided into 8 modules and participants will:
1. Create a robotic sidekick and train it to help us in our endeavours
2. Equip themselves for the mission in the shortest time possible
3. Learn to pass on secret messages to our sidekick by drawing
4. Solve the various traps which we will be faced with while saving the world
5. Perform timely challenges before it’s too late
6. Catch a robotic baddie, and then interrogate it
7. Undergo a world-wide search to find the baddies
8. Win the fight against the evil machines
Through the course, which is ideal for kids aged 7 – 11 years, participants will become an AI Hero which understands Artificial Intelligence, know how to solve real-world problems using AI tools and apply it in your future missions. Kids can make use of any device, including the school tablet. The sessions include ‘unplugged’ activities that teach digital skills without the actual use of computers. The course will be delivered in English and Maltese. No prior knowledge is necessary, however we want our little participants to be curious and ready to experiment!
|NEW! Your child can be accompanied by a sibling (connecting from the same device) during their sessions for FREE. When times are tough, we are stronger together!|
*A minimum number of participants must be reached for the course to run.